October 26th – 27th , 2019
Hall of 1st Floor Building A Teacher Training and Education Faculty, Sebelas Maret University
The UNS Digital Learning Course is a two-meeting course for people who have little or no knowledge of Digital Learning. This course aims to introduce digital learning use to students from all over the world to help them to achieve a better understanding and skill on learning innovation.
The course will be taught in English. The program is designed for worldwide international students who need information and basic knowledge on digital learning. The results of the learning process can be used for various purposes for academic and professional reasons.
The UNS 2019 Digital Learning Short Course will be held on October 26th – 27th, 2019.
- Providing basic knowledge about digital learning.
- Introducing software used in digital learning
- Giving participants a comprehensive and practical understanding and skills on digital learning and contribute to education innovation internationally.
This course is open to non-Indonesian citizens who are currently active as university students or researchers and to the international community who are interested in digital learning (those who have Indonesian citizenship are not qualified). The participants should have and be able to bring their own laptop during the course.
- Completed online application form (click here)
- Copy of passport (JPEG or PDF)
- Recommendation letter, written by members of the academic staff at the educational institute where you studied or are studying (PDF)
- Animation with Graphic Design Development
- Digital Comic as Learning Media
- Digital Learning Material Development Using Whiteboard Animation
October 21st, 2019 is the deadline for application for the 2019 academic year.
A brochure of Digital Learning Short Course can be downloaded here.